Dr. Patricia Morris, Ph.D.
Licensed Clinical Psychologist
Call 708-429-6999 ext. 411
Contact Dr. Morris by e-mail.
Dr. Morris is no longer accepting new patients. She is the President of the Family Education Center, a not-for-profit established by Hoover & Associates.
- Ph.D. in Clinical Psychology from DePaul University
- Clinical training at the Child Clinic of the Institute for Juvenile Research
- Clinical training at the Center for Craniofacial Anomalies at the University of Illinois Chicago Medical Center
- Was an associate professor at Saint Xavier where she taught courses in abnormal psychology, developmental psychology, and behavioral problems in children
- Clinical associate of Hoover and Associates since 1994
- Research interests include developing new techniques in the assessment of behavioral disorders
- American Psychological Association
- Illinois Psychological Association