Hoover & Associates offers therapy, also called psychotherapy, counseling, talk therapy or mental health treatment.
To arrange for therapy, call 708-429-6999 and speak with the receptionist. Our receptionists can help you decide which therapist could best suit your needs.
- Individual therapy
- Couples and marital therapy
- Family therapy
- Group therapy – Pain and Loss Support Group
Approaches to Therapy
At Hoover & Associates, our clinical professionals and their wide variety of expertise can provide various approaches to therapy. To read about each clinician’s approach to therapy, see their profiles.
- Behavioral Analysis
- Career Counseling
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Emotion Focused Therapy
- Family Systems Therapy
- Interpersonal Psychotherapy
- Jungian Therapy
- Parent Training
- Positive Psychology / Strengths Based Therapy
- Problem Solving Therapy
- Psychodynamic Therapy
- Person-Centered Supportive Exploration
- Social Skills Training for Children
- Technically Eclectic / Theoretically Integrative
- Therapeutic Lifestyle Change